INTRODUCING Model T
Spectral Modeled '80s EP
A classic of the late '70s and '80s. We recreated a classic '80s EP by Spectral Modeling, offering the real sound and feel of the simplest electromechanical piano in the history in only 30 MB.
Carefully crafted. Detailed recreation of every single mechanical noise and main timbre. No velocity switching since is not sample-based. Available for Mac & Win, Standalone and Plug-in versions.
Model T sound demos
This was one of the most affordable and common electromechanical pianos produced in the late '70s. Based on reeds, it generates a warm, bell-like but dark tone. It doesn't include a sustain pedal due to its simple mechanics and easily replaceable pieces, but we included the option to activate the sustain pedal on our modeled recreation.
We also recreated the mechanics sound, very present in every sound (controllable individually on our instrument).
See it in action
An '80s classic
In the late '70s, it was launched a simple but yet powerful electro-mechanical piano. Manufactured between 1977 and 1982, this classic electro-mechanical piano was one of the simplest EPs in history. Based on reeds and sticky pads, it offers a "Reed-like" sound but with a much more present mechanical noise due to the proximity of the mechanics to the keyboard itself.
It doesn't offer a sustain pedal or volume/tone controls. Despite this, its tone makes it extremely effect-friendly, as many vintage EPs.
Try some chords by yourself.
What exactly is Spectral Modeling?
Every sound in nature, from a bird tweet to a trumpet note, can be decomposed into simple sine waves. Spectral Modeling is the process of analyzing and creating a sound by stacking simple sine waves.
According to Julius O. Smith (Standford), Spectral Modeling provides a sound representation much closer to the perception of sound by the brain because your ear and brain are, in fact, spectral decoders.You can read more about Spectral Modeling here.
- Spectral modeled full range EP.
- Included Drive and Reverb FXs. - Sustain activation option. - Releases, mechanical noises and velocity controls.
- No layer switching (Smooth velocity curve).
- No extra purchases needed (like Kontakt, UVI, etc) or any other 3rd party player.
- Ready to be loaded into major DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cakewalk, Reaper, BitWig, Nuendo, FLstudio, etc).
- MacOS Catalina / Big Sur / Monterey Ready.
- Win 32/64 bits and Mac VST/AU/Standalone versions included.
- Only 30 MB installed.
- No library installation required.
- No online activation required.