Brush Drums for finger drummers
Brushify is the first brush drum kit created to reproduce pro drummers' techniques with your fingers. Based on advanced scripting and built upon sampling + modeling techniques. A dedicated keyboard layout will allow you to recreate brush drums playing techniques on any keyboard or midi/pad controller.Download now $59 $39 (On Sale)
Brushify Audio DemosPlayed on a Yamaha Electric Piano Keyboard and an Akai MPK Mini controller. No drums we programmed, just played live and some quantization applied later.
SEE IT IN ACTION
EXCLUSIVE KEY MAPPING (GM + MULTI-HIT® FOR SNARE)
Feel the joy a pro drummer feels
Most of us in our team are keyboardists and programmers (no drummers at all). We always wanted to see what playing drums as a pro feels like. This is why we did Brushify Pro. Our keyboard/pad minded layout will allow you to do things only a drummer was allowed to, until today.
- Brush Drums Module.
- 12 mic position sampling of Pearl Masters Custom Kit.
- Sampling + Modeling technique.
- HD Scalable interface.
- Mixer with pan, width and sympathetic resonance knobs.
- No extra purchases needed (like Kontakt, UVI, etc) or any other 3rd party player.
- Ready to be loaded into major DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cakewalk, Reaper, BitWig, Nuendo, FLstudio, etc).
- MacOS Catalina / Big Sur / Monterey Ready.
- Win 32/64 bits and Mac VST/AU/Standalone versions included.
- About ~65MB installed.
- No online activation required.