INTRODUCING Fire Piano Bass
Spectral Modeled Piano Bass
Heavily used by many bands on live shows, Piano Bass is an icon of the rock and funk music. We did a recreation based on Spectral Modeling, that offers the real sound and feel of the instrument in only 30 MB.
Carefully crafted. Detailed recreation of every single mechanical noise and main timbre. No velocity switching since is not sample-based. Available for Mac & Win, Standalone and Plug-in versions.
TURN ON THE TIME MACHINE
Fire Piano Bass sound demos
Fire Piano Bass can be used as a normal bass or to play melodies on the low end, thanks to its rich harmonic spectrum.
We also recreated mechanics sound and releases, a big part of the Piano Bass sound.
- Spectral modeled full range Bass Piano.
- Drive and Reverb FXs Included.
- Low end harmonic knob.
- HD Scalable interfase.
- Releases, mechanical noises and velocity controls.
- No layer switching (Smooth velocity curve).
- No extra purchases needed (like Kontakt, UVI, etc) or any other 3rd party player.
- Ready to be loaded into major DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cakewalk, Reaper, BitWig, Nuendo, FLstudio, etc).
- MacOS Catalina / Big Sur / Monterey Ready.
- Win 64 bits and Mac VST/AU/Standalone versions included.
- Only 30 MB installed.
- No library installation required.